Axel Tillmann brings close to three decades of leadership experience to the project, having directed numerous startups to & through successful exits, gaining a wealth of experience dealing with publicly held firms. Known as a serial entrepreneur, he is a well-known, well-connected expert involving start-ups/early-stage, establishing international companies in the US, Entrepreneurship, Going-To-Market Strategy, Sales Leadership, Fundraising & Board of Directors.
In the last 8 years, Mr. Tillmann consulted with over 150s of firms from a wide range of technology & industry verticals (Communications, Internet Security, IoT, Travel Industry, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy & Green Technologies).
Prior to Alpha Consult, Mr. Tillmann held positions with RVC-USA (US Arm of a $1B Fund of Funds), a Going-To-Market strategy firm for foreign companies that wanted to enter the US market, Clean-Energy-Consulting (among many projects lead a team of German Energy developers to work on 300 MW wind power projects in NH, cooperating with the then Governor), Arcsight (acquired by HP), Azure Technologies (acquired by GN), ENIRA Technology (acquired by ArcSight) & GBS Laboratories. In 1998 he founded NOVILIT, Inc., a firm specializing in EDA products & communications protocols. At NOVILIT, Mr. Tillmann oversaw & successfully ran the funding, market strategy, all product development + R&D for the firm. Mr. Tillmann is also a sought-after judge and mentor in the Silicon Valley scene, and his recent successes included that coached companies won top spots in startup competitions as well as received the desired funding.
An accomplished speaker & author, well known for his technical expertise, Mr. Tillmann advises numerous industry organizations & served as Chairman of the Board of Alion Energy, Chairman of the Board of Appnow, Past Member of the BoD of SMI (before 2016’s M&A- $300M to Intel) and is in the BoA of more than 10 other companies. He holds degrees a BS in EE from the University of Wuppertal in Germany and a BS in BA from Luebeck.
Affiliations: Pitch Global, Pitch Force, The World Summit of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (WSIE), Plug&Play, OnePiece and C-Suite.
Dale Godboldo is an entrepreneur, philanthropist and 30-year veteran of entertainment both in front of and behind the camera. In front of the camera, Dale played Dream Team attorney Carl E. Douglas on Ryan Murphy’s FX TV series, “The People V. OJ Simpson: American Crime Story,” which won the Emmy, Golden Globe, NAACP Image, Critics Choice and BAFTA awards for Best Limited Series. Dale began on the 90’s Mickey Mouse Club alongside Ryan Gosling, Justin Timberlake, Keri Russell, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. He continued his career starring in over 130 episodes of television and a dozen films including NCIS, Netflix’s Unbelievable, Marvel/FOX’s The Gifted, Colony, Bones, The Sum of All Fears the Brad Pitt produced Year of the Dog, Lakeview Terrace, Fame and Marvel’s Thor.
Behind the camera, Dale has structured the distribution and financing for numerous entertainment related projects with both major and independent studios. Dale is currently Producing “Shut Out” – a documentary on the Negro Baseball Leagues narrated by Oscar-winner Louis Gossett, Jr., and will Executive Produce the film “Fly Girl” adapted from the NYT Best-selling novel by Omar Tyree and currently housed at LIONSGATE. Additional projects include producing SUPERSTITION branded franchises by the creator of “Final Destination.” “SUPERSTITION: THE FINAL WISH” is currently available on Showtime.
Dale’s nonprofit initiatives include #MMC30 — promoting diversity & inclusion as exemplified by The ‘All New’ Mickey Mouse Club and co-founding the Project:NOW education initiative with help from Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush. Dale was also instrumental in launching the Unite4:Humanity Awards which helped contribute over $50 million dollars to outstanding nonprofits around the world through the unite4:good foundation. The inaugural event was sponsored by Gillette and Variety Magazine, and featured Martin Scorsese, Alicia Keys, Robert DeNiro, Eva Longoria, Forest Whitaker, President Bill Clinton and Selena Gomez, among others. Dale is also a strong proponent of socially conscious business, and has supported thousands of entrepreneurs and start-up charities through sponsoring educational and fundraising events featuring Richard Branson, Diddy, James Cameron, Charlize Theron, Matthew McConaughey, Ashton Kutcher, Tai Lopez, Jack Canfield, John Travolta, Halle Berry, Anthony Mackie, Quincy Jones and John Paul DeJoria, among hundreds of world-class speakers. Dale is driven by events and initiatives that address global grand challenges by leveraging the power of community activism and the potential for the arts to inspire and motivate society to take immediate action to end poverty, inequality and climate change. Dale’s awareness campaigns and fundraising efforts have supported dozens of organizations including THORN, Feed A Billion, Just Keep Livin, Quincy Jones Foundation, Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project, My Life My Power, onePULSE Foundation, United Intentions Foundation and The Jenesse Project, among others.
Bryan Gallinger is a serial entrepreneur who has either personally developed, partnered with and/or worked on over 100 companies/projects since 1994. He was awarded the nickname “Business Yoda” in 2015 by a collective group of business partners and colleagues after continual success in helping a wide variety of entrepreneurs, artists, nonprofits and individuals in accomplishing their goals and in problem solving.
He is currently the founder and CEO of G.O.A.T. Consulting Group — a boutique consulting agency that provides marketing, business development and multimedia production services with a combined 40+ years experience across all areas. G.O.A.T. stands for Greatest Of All Time and their mission is to help brands that have a positive social impact to reach their potential. G.O.A.T. is selective in choosing clients and focuses on brand who have extraordinary skills, integrity, a strong work ethic and character-based values. G.O.A.T.’s team has produced work for LucasFilm, Discovery Channel, The Kardashians (E!), Pixar, A&E, Discovery Channel, PBS and Apple, among many others.
Bryan is 100% passionate about everything that he does, therefore, he is known as “The Dream Promoter”. He was given this nickname after many years of helping others pursue their dreams as a consultant, public speaker and coach.
As a Producer, Bryan has produced a long list of different projects surrounding entertainment with TV, Film, Music, and Events. As a volunteer, Bryan is the International Marketing Director for the nonprofit Called To Rescue that rescues children who are missing, abused or have been sex trafficked.
Bryan has done business in Asia, Europe, throughout the US and some of Canada. He firmly believes in the powerful art of collaboration and lives by the philosophy that iron sharpens iron. Bryan’s personal mission is to inspire, empower, positively impact and elevate others throughout his journey of learning, experiencing and even failing.
Sir Gary Sze Kong, J.D. is a very successful, self-made real estate mogul and philanthropist residing in New York. Gary has dedicated the majority of his life to creating a better future for various individuals and organizations around the globe including himself. Born in China, Gary immigrated to the U.S. at the age of 16. Soon after his first year of being homeless, alone and poor, He decided that this is not how he wanted to live for the rest of his life. Sir Gary started saving his money and bought his first property at the age of 18. Starting from the New York University Stern School of Business, he went on to graduate with a Bachelor of Laws, Master of Laws, and ultimately a Juris Doctor from the Law School of Southwest International University.
Following University, Gary continued to build his success through real estate and his passion for entrepreneurship allowed him to diversify in various industries. In 2013, Gary wanted to become one of the first Chinese Immigrants to be a founder and president of his own Vineyard in the United States. His interest in being recognized as one of the first to do so is what motivated him to call his signature cabernet wine, “The 1 Wine,” which earned a score of 92 points on a review by James Suckling. Just a few years later, Sir Gary launched a brand of unique flavored beers called, “Classic New York Beer.” One of his most popular flavored beers, “Spicy,” actually tastes like a spicy margarita. Classic NY Beers are made of all-natural and fresh ingredients, including garlic, hot peppers, and ginger. The brand is made up of many flavors, such as “Creamy,” “Bock,” “Ice,” “Blueberry,” and “Apple.” He ultimately opened up a wholesale business where he would sell his wine, beer, and other spirits in Freeport, Long Island and Inwood, Suffolk County. The 1 Wine and Classic New York Beer have been served in some of the most prestigious events including multiple congressional affairs and even sponsoring events for President Donald Trump. The 1 Wine has also served as the exclusive wine for “State Banquets” in Beijing China.
Recently, Sir, Gary Kong launched his latest company KW Technology his newest product is an FDA Registered tag name “The Invisible Mask”.
Today, Sir Gary Kong sits on many different boards, including the Sino American Brooklyn New York Archway Association. He belongs to the Empire Club at “The Harvard Club” a prestigious members-only club in New York City.
Sir Gary Sze Kong has inspirationally paved his way to success by working hard and diligent as a determined, yet humble, purposefully compassionate Chinese immigrant who did all this who didn’t speak any English when coming into America with no real skill set and no money or family to help him. His strong appreciation for living in the Land of Opportunity prevented him from ever taking anything or anyone for granted. He believes that anybody who works hard in the United States can achieve great things. “The American Dream” for Gary, is not just a saying but what he STANDS by and LIVES by. Becoming an American Citizen and businessman was really truly a dream come true.
Sir Gary Kong also remembers his own country by supporting The First Lady of Mongolia and Vajra Dharma King of Peace with their foundation. His way of giving back is by helping the women of Mongolia with equal rights by donating money, travel expenses and bringing forth other business leaders to support their foundation. Sir Gary Kong is not only successful but is a very generous man. In addition to various humanitarian efforts annually, Gary has employed hundreds of people since he has been in the United States, with similar backgrounds, someone who “needed a break” “people who work hard” who are “loyal and trustworthy”. This is one of his favorite ways of giving back to communities.
Awards & Recognition
Sir Gary Sze Kong has won many awards including:
- 2014 “Outstanding Community Service Award”, which was prestigiously presented to him by former President of the United States, Barak Obama
- 2014 “The Ellis Island Medals Honors Award” by Congress for his contributions in diversifying communities
- 2015 “Outstanding Entrepreneur Award” in New York from the Ming Pao Newspaper
- 2016 “The One World for Life Global Initiative” hereby appoint Gary Sze Kong The position of General Consultant for One World for life
- 2016 “The Wall Street top 50 Asian Entrepreneurs Awards of the Year”
- 2016 “The Platinum Sponsorship Award” The Given by the New York Asian American
- Realtors Association for The 1 Wine
- 2017 “Incredible Journey Award” from CCTV (Central Chinese Television)
- 2018 Mr. Kong was recognized by Chancellor Grand Master MC Granted Gary Sze Kong the ”Nobel Chivalry Rank of Knight of Winery Excellence” signed sealed in Monte Carlo, by the Principality of Monaco and Tokyo, Japan
- 2018 Gary Sze Kong was given a “Citation” by Eric L. Adams the President of the Bough of Brooklyn for his outstanding contributions and achievements in the Borough of Brooklyn
- 2018 New York State Order of Police Proudly Presents Gary Kong in “Recognition and appreciation of his generous and continuing support to the New York State Law enforcement community” – Award given by the president Mike Essig
- 2018 “Outstanding Community Service Award” – given to him by the former President of the United States, Donald Trump.
- 2018 Mr. Kong received the “Fraternal Order of Police Award” from the National Police and Veterans community
- 2018 “Outstanding Entrepreneurs” awarded by City Gala
- 2018 “Certification of Appreciation” from the National Veterans’ Foundation of New York
- 2019 “Outstanding Cultural Liaison” award supported The New York Stars international Cultural Grand Celebration Gala
- 2019 American African Asian Chamber of Commerce in recognition of support with gratitude for your generosity and involved services in our communities
- 2019 United Fujianese of American Association
- 2019 Interview on CBS for Sir Gary Kong’s accomplishment in the winery and beer industry
- 2019 “Contribution to Young Kim” – US Representative generous contribution to the campaign for the Candidate 39 Congressional leader
- 2019 “Generous Contribution” to Peter Koo City Council 20th district
- 2019 American African Association Chamber of Commerce in recognition of his support with gratitude for your generation and involved services in our community
- 2019 American Chinese Commerce Association – certificate of appreciation for all gold contributions
- 2020 Nominated for the World Top 51 Entrepreneurs in Hong Kong
- 2020 “Outstanding Cultural Award” for the supporting of The New York Starts International Cultural Grand Celebration Gala
- 2020 Recently hired by The World Heritage Government Official Office in China as a legal consultant
- 2020 The World Women’s Association in New York hiring him as a legal consultant
- 2020 “Hero of the Day” on Fox News presented by Rosetta Scotto for his efforts in the Covid0-19 pandemic assistance to the state of New York
- The 1 Wine and Classic New York Beer has supported multiple events including:
- A Gala for The 1 Wine titled “Classic New York Gala” hosted by Mario Lopez with over 700 people in attendance including celebrities and some major press outlets.
- Sir Gary Kong along with CEO Billie Mitchell produced an event with over 600 people for a holiday Christmas party with the NFL player Chris Canty.
- The 1 Wine sponsored many of New York’s hottest Fashion Shows and after-parties including Nolcha, Small Boutique Fashion Show Zang Toi, and many others.
- The 1 Wine sponsored and supported The John Starks Foundation with athlete Charles Oakley, Metta World Peace, John Starks, and many others.
- The 1 Wine sponsored and produced The “China Hollywood Night” with Designer Sue Wong along with notable celebrities such as Larry Namer, Founder and President of the E Channel, Billy Zane from Titanic, David O’Hara from Braveheart, and Lisa Lu from Crazy Rich Asians
Billie Mitchell is an Event Producer, Publicist, and former restaurant owner, as well as a CEO for multiple brands. Billie is also the founder of Supernova Models and Billie Mitchell Public Relations & Events. Born in Los Angeles, California and raised in Staten Island, NY, is highly regarded as a master networker and “The Go-To Girl” in the entertainment business. Billie has a vast level of experience across the board in the industry from being a celebrity wrangler, Casting Director, Booking Agent, Publicist, Talent Manager, Staff Developer, Project Manager, as well as a Creative Director and Producer of several music videos to Correspondent Hosting, as she has interviewed many celebrities on the red carpet.
Billie Mitchell started her career in 2009 with her first modeling agency called Supernova Models, which was known for placing and coaching models on the runway for NYFW, music videos, magazines, trade shows, and events. Supernova Models has cast a plethora of models and actors for a variety of commercials, television shows and movies, as well as produced its own fashion shows for a myriad of designers and celebrity events.
In 2012, Billie launched her second company called Billie Mitchell Public Relations & Events, as she segued into the “Fame at the Mansion” venue for The Angel Wish Foundation the night of the Grammy Awards at the Playboy Mansion, which was hosted by “Diddy” and Pamela Anderson. Ms. Pamela Anderson honored Hugh Hefner that evening with the “Humanitarian of the Year Award.” Billie was the Publicist for this event as well as the Producer for the highlighted Fashion Show with celebrity designers during the launch of her career, such as Dina Barel, Von Vonni, and Lisa D’Amato from the hit show, “America’s Top Model.”
Billie Mitchell was also hired as the Consultant and Event Producer for a beer company and wine company in 2017 called, “Classic New York Beer” and “The 1 Wine Company,” founded by Gary Sze Kong, where she ultimately became the CEO for both companies in 2018.
Billie Mitchell became a Board Member and Partner with World Summit LLC in 2021 after bridging the Joint Venture between WS and Sir Gary Kong.